Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Intestinal Gas Guide
You have reported episodes of abdominal pain accompanying your burping or gas symptoms.
Call your doctor for an evaluation.
Abdominal pain can arise from a variety of medical problems, such as a peptic ulcer, gallstones, or cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder). Your symptoms may progress if you do not receive treatment. Occasionally these conditions can increase burping as one of their symptoms.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over