Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Insomnia During Pregnancy
Here are some tips to improve sleep hygiene:
- Maintain a regular bedtime.
- Avoid going to bed hungry.
- Establish an active daytime lifestyle that allows you to go to bed ready for rest. For most people, it helps to complete any vigorous exercise four or five hours before your bedtime.
- Reduce the mental stimulation that you experience after you have put yourself to bed. This means discontinuing bedtime television, reading, and conversation.
- Reduce noise stimulation within your bedroom. This may require the use of a device that can drown out interesting noises with a monotonous sound, such as a fan or a radio that is tuned to static between stations.
- Find the temperature that's right for you.
- Practice slow, deep breathing to help you relax.
- General Health
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over