Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Okay. Your imbalance may be due to motion sickness. The good news is that it tends to get better over time once you are no longer moving.
A couple of tips that might help decrease motion sickness:
- Don't read while riding in a car
- Focus on an object in the horizon when you are on a boat
Do you have any of the following symptoms along with your imbalance?
- Vertigo (a sensation of spinning) in certain positions or when you turn your head
- Intermittent hearing loss
- A sensation of fullness in the ears