Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Frequent Urination in Women
If you get frequent urinary tract infections, there are things you can do to help prevent these infections.
- Urinate before and after sex
- Always wipe from front to back after going to the bathroom.
- Ask your doctor whether taking an antibiotic to prevent bladder infections makes sense for you
In addition, your doctor may want to order some tests to evaluate your bladder or kidneys, looking for a reason why you experience frequent infections
Thank you for using our guide. We hope that it was helpful.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over