Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Forgetfulness Memory Loss
Mood disorders, such as depression and anxiety can cause memory loss. You could have a mood disorder if you:
- Often feel down, sad, or blue
- Have lost pleasure in things that normally make you happy
- Have recently lost or gained weight
- Are having trouble sleeping, or find yourself sleeping more than usual
- Can't find meaning in your life
- Feel anxious when other people don't
Do any of those apply to you?