Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Blood in the Urine in Women
So let's assume that your urine looks like it has blood in it and that you are not on any of the above medications and didn't just eat a big bowl of beet soup.
One of the most common reasons for women to have blood in the urine is a bladder infection.
In addition to blood in the urine, do you have one or more of the following new symptoms?
discomfort with passing urine
an urge to urinate frequently
discomfort just above your pubic bone.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over