Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
So far your answers indicate that you have multiple sexual partners. You also are sure that you don't want more children, no matter what might happen to your family.
Your options for permanent birth control include surgery to have your tubes tied (called tubal ligation) or micro-insertion tubal occlusion done in the doctor's office.
Even if you choose a permanent method of birth control, remember to have your partners use condoms with every sexual encounter.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- General Health
- See also:
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over