Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Acid Reflux Treatment
The Group 3 medicines that you just reviewed are all drugs that can irritate the esophagus as they are swallowed, adding to reflux symptoms.
Fortunately for you, you have not reported taking any medications from Group 3.
You have reviewed all of the most significant medicines that make reflux worse. When you continue, we will consider drug treatments that can help your reflux symptoms.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over