Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Abdominal Pain in Children
Based on your answers, it's unlikely that your child's pain is caused by acid reflux, strep throat, cold or flu, or food allergy.
Think about the amount of stress in your child's home and school life.
Could his abdominal pain be caused by anxiety?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over