Renacidin Irrgiation Side Effects
Generic Name: citric acid / glucono-delta-lactone / magnesium carbonate topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about citric acid / glucono-delta-lactone / magnesium carbonate topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Renacidin Irrgiation.
Applies to citric acid / glucono-delta-lactone / magnesium carbonate topical: irrigation solution
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of high magnesium levels like change in thinking clearly and with logic, feeling sluggish, slow movements, shortness of breath, upset stomach, or very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Back pain, blood in the urine, or fever or chills.
- Pain in side.
- Cloudy or pink-red urine.
- Pain when passing urine.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Bladder irritation.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Renacidin Irrgiation (citric acid / glucono-delta-lactone / magnesium carbonate topical)
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: sterile irrigating solutions
Other brands: Renacidin