LaViv Side Effects
Generic Name: azficel-t
Note: This document contains side effect information about azficel-t. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name LaViv.
Applies to azficel-t: intradermal suspension
Along with its needed effects, azficel-t (the active ingredient contained in LaViv) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking azficel-t:More common
- Bruising, swelling, or pain at the injection site
- redness of the skin at the injection site
- Blistering, crusting, irritation, or itching at the injection site
- Darkening of the skin at the injection site
- decreased skin sensation at the injection site
- painful cold sores or blisters on the lips
- sores, welting, or blisters
- swelling or puffiness of the eyelids or face
Some side effects of azficel-t may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:Rare
- Blemishes on the skin
- jaw pain
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.