Disofenin Side Effects
Applies to disofenin: intravenous kit
Along with its needed effects, disofenin may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking disofenin:
Incidence not known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- itching at the injection site
- joint or muscle pain
- red, irritated eyes
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about disofenin
- Disofenin Side Effects
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: radiologic conjugating agents
Other brands: Hepatolite