Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 23, 2021.
Active ingredient (in each dose)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g (in each level scoop)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use
if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug
When using this product
you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the enclosed scoop is a measuring device designed to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the top (level scoop)
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill scoop completely with product to obtain the correct dose (17 g). Level scoop with knife or flat object.
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if printed foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Easy to Open Cap!
Original Prescription Strength
Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Powder for Solution, Laxative
Relieves Occasional Constipation
THIS PACKAGE FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITHOUT YOUNG CHILDREN
Compare to MiraLAX® active ingredient
# Once-Daily Doses
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
More about ClearLax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives