Topcare Childrens All Day Allergy
Generic Name: cetirizine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: liquid
Medically reviewed on May 1, 2018
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours.|
|adults 65 years and over||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily or 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 12 hours. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if carton is opened, or if printed neckband is broken or missing
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
acetic acid, artificial grape flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, natural banana flavor, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium acetate, sucrose, water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Original Prescription Strength
2 yrs. & older
All Day Allergy
Cetirizine Hydrochloride Oral Solution 1 mg/mL
24 Hour Relief of:
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Dosing Cup Included
Compare to Children's Zyrtec® active ingredient
All Day Allergy Carton
|Topcare Childrens All Day Allergy
cetirizine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
More about All Day Allergy Children's (cetirizine)
- All Day Allergy Children's Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Childrens All Day Allergy Liquid (FDA)
- Up and Up Childrens All Day Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)