Topcare Arthritis Pain Relief
Generic Name: acetaminophen
Dosage Form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Topco Arthritis Pain Relief Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- swallow whole – do not crush, chew or dissolve
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age
- ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
- see end panel for lot number and expiration date
|under 18 years of age||
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
See New Warnings Information
Lasts up to 8 hours
Arthritis Pain Relief
Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Compare to Tylenol® Arthritis Pain active ingredient
Arthritis Pain Relief Carton
|Topcare Arthritis Pain Relief TEMPORARY MINOR
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
More about Topcare Arthritis Pain Relief (acetaminophen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics