Todays Health Nasal Relief Extra Moisturizing
Generic Name: oxymetazoline hydrochloride
Dosage Form: nasal spray
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 22, 2020.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% .....Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal decongestant due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than on person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 2o and 30oC (36o and 86oF)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
Today's Health, Inc.
4300 Sisk Road, #C
Modesto, CA 95356
Questions or comments
Call toll free 1-800-605-0236
Enter section text here
|TODAYS HEALTH NASAL RELIEF EXTRA MOISTURIZING
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD. (631101656)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.||631101656||manufacture|
More about Todays Health Nasal Relief Extra Moisturizing (oxymetazoline nasal)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: nasal antihistamines and decongestants
- Other brands
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Full Force