Take Home Fluoride
Generic Name: sodium fluoride
Dosage Form: gel, dentifrice
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Helps prevent dental caries and hypersensitivity.
Sodium Fluoride 1.1% (0.5% Fluoride Ion)
Purified water, glycerin, Xylitol and other sweeteners. Contains FD&C Blue #1
Adults and children six years of age and older should brush with PATTERSON BRAND Take Home Fluoride 1.1% NEUTRAL SODIUM FLUORIDE GEL, once at bedtime.
- Apply thin bead of gel to toothbrush and brush for at least one minute making sure all tooth surfaces are covered.
- Adults: expectorate thoroughly. Do not rinse, eat, or drink for at least 30 minutes after use.
Children 6 and older: expectorate and rinse thoroughly. If recommended by your dental professional, this product can be used in place of your regular toothpaste.
DO NOT SWALLOW. Supervision is required while children are using this product in order to avoid ingestion. Swallowing excessive amounts of fluoride could cause dental fluorosis. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF INFANTS & CHILDREN.
For Professional Use only. Federal (USA) law prohibits dispensing without a prescription. Store at controlled room temperature 68° -77° F (20° - 25°C).
Manufactured in the USA
Questions? Call your dentist for more information.
Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
1031 Mendota Heights Road
St. Paul, MN 55120
Reorder# 088-6093 12/Case
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 56 gm Tube Label
Take Home Fluoride
1.1% Neutral Sodium Fluoride Gel
Net Wt. 2 Oz (56gm)
|Take Home Fluoride COOL MINT
sodium fluoride gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Patterson Dental Supply Inc (171843584)|
More about fluoride topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products
- Denti-Care Denti-Foam Topical Sodium Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Sodium Fluoride Dental Rinse (FDA)
- Stannous Fluoride Oral Rinse (FDA)
- Fluoride (Wolters Kluwer)