Generic Name: loratadine
Dosage Form: tablet, orally disintegrating
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine 0.9 mg per tablet
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
anhydrous citric acid, artificial cherry flavor, aspartame, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, lactose monohydrate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium stearate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Claritin® Reditabs® active ingredient
Orally Disintegrating Tablets, 10 mg
For adults and children six years and older
Relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat or nose
Melteez® Tablets Melts in Your Mouth
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
|Sunmark Loratadine ALLERGY RELIEF
loratadine tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
More about loratadine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 57 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine (AHFS Monograph)
- Loratadine Oral Solution (FDA)
- Loratadine Tablet (FDA)
- Loratadine (Wolters Kluwer)