Generic name: sodium fluoride
Dosage form: dental gel
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 22, 2020.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
1.1% Sodium Fluoride.
On This Page
Aids in prevention of dental caries and hypersensitivity. Use as directed by your dentist.
Do not swallow. To avoid ingestion, supervision is required while children are using the product. Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Twist off cap to remove foil seal.
- Use once daily after brushing teeth thoroughly with toothpaste.
- Apply a small amount to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly on all tooth surfaces for at least 1 minute.
- Expectorate, do not swallow, do not eat, drink or rinse for at least 30 minutes.
Children under 6 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or physcian.
Store at controlled room temperature 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C).
Calcium Caseinate, Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerine, Glydant, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hexameta Phosphate, Sodium Saccharine, TriCalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
sodium fluoride gel
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (078654194)|
|Registrant - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (014769301)|
|Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.||078654194||manufacture(68400-850), label(68400-850)|