Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 22, 2021.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Lidocaine HCL ..... 4.00% ..... Topical Anesthetic
Menthol ..... 1.00% ..... External Analgesic
For temporary relief of pain associated with minor cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritation.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw serfaces or blistererd areas.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult a physician.
If pregnant or breast feeding, consult physician prior to use.
- Clean and dry afected area.
- Remove patch from backing and apply to affected area.
- Use only one patch at a time and a maximum of 3 patches per day.
- Leave patch on affected area for up to 8-hours.
- Children under 12 should consult physician prior to use.
Acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2 ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxyno, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water
For questions or comments call:
Miami, Florida 33155
lidocaine hydrochloride, menthol patch
|Labeler - Pronova Corp (111421496)|