Pro Pet Dr Jeff
Generic name: lidocaine hydrochloride spray
Dosage form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.
2% Lidocaine HCL
Uses: Provides temporary relief of pain and itching from minor skin problems. For use on dogs and cats.
- Should irritation develop, persist, or increase, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Keep this product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption
- For use on dogs over six weeks old
- Hold sprayer 6-8 inches from animal and thoroughly wet affected area making sure spray contacts the skin
- Avoid spraying in eyes, nose ears or mouth.
Store at 20C-25C (68F-77F)
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Denatonium Benzoate.
- Relieves minor pain, itching and other skin discomfort
- With Lidocaine and Aloe Vera
8 Fl. oz.
Skin Relief Medicated Spray
- Provides temporary relief from skin discomfort associated with scrapes, insect bites, minor cuts, burns, skin irritations, and sunburn.
- With Lidocaine, an anesthetic to calm itching and minor pain, and moisturizing conditioners to nourish skin.
- Bitter taste discourages chewing and licking of irritated area.
|PRO PET DR. JEFF
anti itch spray spray
|Labeler - United Pet Group (931135730)|
|JUNGLE LABORATORIES CORPORATION||032615270||manufacture|