Generic name: lidocaine hydrochloride liquid
Dosage form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.
Itch Relief Spray
PETCO Itch Relief is a colorless, odorless, non-sticky, non-staining, water based formula containing the following ingredients which provide temporary relief of pain and itching from minor skin problems:
- Lidocaine - An anesthectic to instantly calm pain and itching
- Aloe Vera and Allantoin - To soothe irritated skin
- Glycerin - A humectant to help moisturize the skin
- Denatonium Benzoate - A non-toxic bittering agent to deter chewing and licking of skin irritations
2% Lidocaine HCL, 0.01% Benzalkonium Chloride
UsesProvides temporary relief of pain and itching from minor skin problems such as insect bites, cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Should irritation develop, persist or increase, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Keep this product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption.
For use on dogs over six weeks old. Hold sprayer 6-8 inches from animal and thoroughly wet affected area making sure spray contacts the skin. Avoid spraying in eyes, nose, ears or mouth.
Store at 20-25C (68-77F)
Water, glycerin, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Denatonium Benzoate.
FOR QUESTIONS CALL 1-877-473-8465
- Medicated Spray
- Helpstemporarily relieve itching
- Helps aid in the temporary relief of minor skin problems
NET 8 FL. OZ. (236mL)
lidocaine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - PETCO (028364727)|
|Registrant - United Pet Group (931135730)|
|JUNGLE LABORATORIES CORPORATION||032615270||manufacture|