Petco Hydrocortisone Spray
Generic Name: hydrocortisone spray
Dosage Form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
0.5% Hydrocortisone Base, U.S.P
- Provides soothing relief from itching caused by inflammation, seborrheic dermatitis, insect bites and other minor skin irritations
- For use on Dogs and Cats
- For animal use only
- Not for use on animals intended for consumption
- Clinical and experimental data have demonstrated that corticosteroids administered orally or by injection to animals may induce the first stage of parturition if used during the last trimester of pregnancy and may precipitate premature parturition followed by dystocia, fetal death, retained placenta, and metritis. Additionally, corticosteroids administered to dogs, rabbits, and rodents during pregnancy have resulted in cleft palate in offspring. Corticosteriods administered to dogs during pregnancy have also resulted in other congenial anomalles, including deformed forelegs, phocomella, and anasarca.
- Keep this product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption
- Do not use in the eyes or nose
- Not for prolonged use
- Do not apply to large areas of the body
- Do not use where infection(pus) is present, since the drug may allow infection to be spread
- If redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use on rodents or rabbits
Apply spray directly to affected skin areas. Do not use more than three times daily.
Store at 20-25C (68-77F)
Aloe Vera Gel, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water..
For Questions Call
- Relieves itching
- Helps soothe minor skin irritations
- fast Acting, temporary relief
- With Aloe Vera
NET 4 FL. OZ. (118mL.)
|Labeler - Petco (028364727)|
|Registrant - United Pet Group (931135730)|
|JUNGLE LABORATORIES CORPORATION||032615270||manufacture|