Monitor Conditioning Barrier Dip
Generic name: iodine liquid
Dosage form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use Monitor undiluted.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or
continuing to use teat dip if cow's teats
are sore or chapped.
- Do not use Monitor for cleaning or sanitizing dairy equipment.
- Discard any Monitor solution that becomes dirty or contaminated
for any reason.
- Immediately after removing inflations, dip the entire teat with Monitor
Conditioning Barrier Dip.
- Allow teats to air dry enabling dip to remain on teats for a prolonged
period of time.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow Monitor to air dry on
the cow's teat or blot dry with a paper towel before cow is released
outside. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats
and injured animals.
- Replace dip solution when visibly
cloudy or dirty.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from freezing. If frozen, shake
vigorously after thawing.
WARNING: CONTAINS IODINE
Avoid contamination of food. Avoid contact with eyes. Not for
internal use. Not for human use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
INTERNAL: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink large
quantities of water. See physician immediately.
EYES: Flush eyes with clear water for 15 minutes. If irritated,
obtain medical guidance.
GET MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY
CONTACT: CHEM-TEL, 1-800-255-3924
Conditioning Barrier Dip
Contains 10% Glycerine
Specially formulated for added protection and greater skin conditioning in
muddy, wet conditions or inclement weather.
Forms a film on the teat to prolong protection against mastitis-causing
Contains 10% Glycerine to keep teats soft and help prevent chapping in harsh
This product, when properly used, is effective as an aid in reducing
the spread of organisms which may cause mastitis.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
NET CONTENTS: 1 U.S. FL. GALLON (3.78 LITERS)
STEARNS PACKAGING CORPORATION
4200 Sycamore Avenue - Madison, Wisconsin 53714
|MILKHOUSE BRAND Monitor Conditioning Barrier Dip
|Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
Stearns Packaging Corporation