Mineral Ice Gel
Generic Name: menthol gel
Dosage Form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.Active Ingredient: Menthol 2%
- Do not apply any other external products to the same area where Mineral Ice is in use.
- Do not rub injured or normal areas excessively.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If excessive irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with genital areas, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use with heating pads.
- Severe or chronic lameness should be treated by or on the advice of a veterinarian.
- For use on dogs or small animals consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use, spill or store near heat or open flame
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Be sure that application area is CLEAN and FREE of any other medications. Apply Mineral Ice by hand or damp sponge. Be sure area is well coated. Rub GENTLY to insure contact with skin. If desired, bandage leg or other areas with cool wet or dry cotton wraps only. Apply at least twice daily.
HORSES IN TRAINING: Use regularly before and after workouts.
AFTER STRENUOUS COMPETITION: To temporarily relieve minor soreness or stiffness after racing, polo, hunting, jumping, roping, cutting, gated performances and dressage. Promotes faster, safer cool outs.
WHEN TRANSPORTING A HORSE: Apply and bandage as usual before transporting. The horse will be comforted and arrive in better condition to perform and compete.
USE AS A BODY WASH COOLANT: Mineral Ice when diluted with water can be used as a cool down therapeutic body wash or "brace" for horses and dogs. Begin by diluting 2 tablespoons of Mineral Ice in 4 oz. of water, mixing vigorously forming a smooth uniform cream. Then mix this cream with 1 quart of water until uniform. Sponge or towel apply.
Other Ingredients:Ammonium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Copper Sulfate, FD and C Blue No. 1, Isopropyl Alcohol 11.2%, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, D.I. Water.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-827-9815
Visit our web site: www.medicice.com
Distributed by: Straight Arrow Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 20350, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0350
|Labeler - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593)|
|Registrant - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593)|
|Straight Arrow Products, Inc.||061580593||manufacture|