Milkhouse CHG Teat Tip
Generic Name: chlorhexidine gluconate and didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid
Dosage Form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a MASTITIS CONTROL PLAN:
1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is significant,
special precautions should be taken to avoid chapped and frozen teats.
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold weather.
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds contact, and blot
off any excess teat dip with a single service towel.
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since they are more
susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- DO NOT DILUTE.
- Dip teats immediately after milking as a routine part of milking
- Dip to THOROUGHLY COVER at least the lower one-third of the teat
(preferably to the base of the udder), IMMEDIATELY after every milking.
- Empty and clean dip cups after each milking, or during milking, if they
- Do not pour used dip back into original container.
- KEEP FROM FREEZING
- Keep container closed to prevent contamination.
- Store container in an upright position.
EYES: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool water for 15
minutes. Consult a physician.
INTERNAL: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink large amounts of
water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL
CHG Teat Dip
A SANITIZING TEAT DIP
An Aid in Reducing the Spread of
Organisms Which May Cause Mastitis.
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride.....................0.20%
Excellent skin conditioning properties.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
NET CONTENTS: 1 U.S. FL. GALLON (3.78 LITERS)
STEARNS PACKAGING CORPORATION
4200 Sycamore Avenue - Madison, Wisconsin 53714
|MILKHOUSE BRAND CHG TEAT DIP
chlorhexidine gluconate, didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Registrant - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Stearns Packaging Corporation||006069256||manufacture|