Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine
Generic Name: menthol, capsaicin, lidocaine, methyl salicylate
Dosage Form: patch
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2018
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Menthol - 5.00%
Capsaicin - 0.0375%
Methyl Salicylate - 20%
Lidocaine - 0.5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscle pain associated with:
• Simple backache
• Muscle soreness and muscle stiffness
For external use only.
When using this product,
• use only as directed
• do not cover with bandage
• avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
• do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• redness is present
• skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
Children under 12 year of age:
do not use, consult a doctor
How to apply:
• Clean and dry affected area
• Partially remove protective film of patch and apply directly to area of pain.
• Carefully remove remaining film. Ensure secure adhesion.
• Reseal Pouch after opening
• Wash hands with soap after applying patch
Store below 90°F/32°C
Avoid direct sunlight.
acrlic acid, aluminium hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (855) 729-7200.
Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine - Strong : Label (Front and Back)
|MENTHOCIN PATCH WITH LIDOCAINE - STRONG
menthol, capsaicin, lidocaine, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|