Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine
Generic Name: menthol, capsaicin, lidocaine, methyl salicylate
Dosage Form: patch
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 20, 2020.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Menthol - 5.00%
Capsaicin - 0.0375%
Methyl Salicylate - 20%
Lidocaine - 0.5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscle pain associated with:
• Simple backache
• Muscle soreness and muscle stiffness
For external use only.
When using this product,
• use only as directed
• do not cover with bandage
• avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
• do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• redness is present
• skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
Children under 12 year of age:
do not use, consult a doctor
How to apply:
• Clean and dry affected area
• Partially remove protective film of patch and apply directly to area of pain.
• Carefully remove remaining film. Ensure secure adhesion.
• Reseal Pouch after opening
• Wash hands with soap after applying patch
Store below 90°F/32°C
Avoid direct sunlight.
acrlic acid, aluminium hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (855) 729-7200.
Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine - Strong : Label (Front and Back)
|MENTHOCIN PATCH WITH LIDOCAINE - STRONG
menthol, capsaicin, lidocaine, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|