Leader All Day Allergy
Generic Name: cetirizine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: tablet
Cardinal Health All Day Allergy Tablets Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children6 years and over
|one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn (Blister Only)
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Zyrtec® active ingredient
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Original Prescription Strength
All Day Allergy
Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, 10 mg
24 Hour Relief of:
Itchy Throat or Nose
Itchy, Watery Eyes
All Day Allergy Tablets Carton
|Leader All Day Allergy
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
More about All Day Allergy (cetirizine)
- Equaline All Day Allergy (FDA)
- Healthy Accents All Day Allergy (FDA)
- Up and Up All Day Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)