Lamisil AT Continuous Spray
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 22, 2020.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
Do Not Use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product
do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- to open remove clear cap.
- hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- release to stop spray
- wipe excess from spray opening after each use
- return cap to can
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 8° - 25° C (46° - 77° F)
Full Prescription Strength
Continuous Spray Action
Cures Most Jock Itch
For Effective Relief of Itching & Burning
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©2009
Ethanol, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water
call 1-800-452-0051 or visit us at www.lamisilat.com
|LAMISIL AT CONTINUOUS SPRAY
terbinafine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
More about Lamisil AT Spray (terbinafine topical)
- Other brands
- Athletes Foot Cream