Generic Name: aluminum chloride
Dosage Form: dental solution
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
REF 10808 – Hemoban – 1oz/30mL
For dental use only.
USA: Rx only.
Hemoban is formulated to control minor hemorrhage during dental restorative procedures. Hemoban may be used on a cotton pellet or more commonly with retraction cord. Hemoban contains 25% aluminum chloride.
Indicated for the control of minor hemorrhage during dental restorative procedures.
This product should not be used with individuals with known sensitivities to aluminum chloride.
Use only as directed. Hemoban may interfere with the setting reactions of dental materials, specifically addition-type (VPS) silicone impression materials. To prevent a setting failure, gently rinse the tissue after the hemostasis has been achieved.
Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. For professional dental use only.
6. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Dispense a small amount of Hemoban into a clean dappen dish or disposable cup.
- For hemorrhage control prior to making a restorative impression, soak a suitable length of retraction cord in Hemoban, then using a cord-packing instrument, place the retraction cord into the gingival sulcus. Hemoban is compatible with all impression techniques – though it is recommended that critical areas be gently rinsed with water prior to application of addition-type (VPS) impression materials to preclude inhibition of the setting reaction of the impression material.
- For minor hemorrhage control in situations other than making restorative impressions, soak a cotton pellet in Hemoban and apply for several seconds to the area, then rinse gently with water.
Store between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
1301 Smile Way • York, PA 17404-0807 • USA
Toll Free: 800-637-8582 • Phone: 201-871-1232
Fax: 201-871-0321 • www.sultanhealthcare.com
Made in the USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 0699-1082
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 mL Bottle Label - 0699-1081
Topical Hemostatic Solution
Warning: Corrosive. Consult SDS for more information.
Each gram contains 250mg.
Aluminum Chloride in
750mg. aqueous vehicle.
Contains no Epinephrine.
Directions: Soak cotton tip applicator or pledget of
cotton with Hemoban. Apply to bleeding area with
pressure until hemorrhage is arrested. (NOTE: Should a
small dark coagulum appear, flush away with water. This
will have no effect on hemostatic action.)
1301 Smile Way • York, PA 17404-0807 • USA • Toll Free: 800-637-8582
Phone: 201-871-1232 • Fax: 201-871-0321 • www.sultanhealthcare.com
1 fl.oz. (30mL)
For Dental Use Only
Made in USA
aluminum chloride solution
aluminum chloride solution
|Labeler - Dentsply LLC, Professional Division Trading as "Sultan Healthcare" (167087753)|
|DENTSPLY Caulk||083235549||MANUFACTURE(0699-1082, 0699-1081)|
More about aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical
- Side Effects
- Support Group
- En Español
- 440 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
Other brands: Hypercare