Healthy Accents Allergy Relief
Generic Name: loratadine
Dosage Form: tablets
DZA Brands, LLC Allergy Relief Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing (bottle only)
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn (blister only)
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, povidone, pregelatinized starch
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredient of Claritin®
Loratadine Tablets, 10 mg/Antihistamine
24 Hour Relief of:
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Allergy Relief Carton
|Healthy Accents Allergy Relief
|Labeler - DZA Brands LLC (090322194)|
More about Allergy Relief Tablets (loratadine)
- Allergy Relief Tablets (FDA)
- Equaline Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Equaline Allergy Relief Non-Drowsy (FDA)
- Formucare Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Good Neighbor Allergy Relief (FDA)
- More (5) »
- Other brands: Claritin, Alavert, Allergy Relief 24 Hour, Dimetapp Children's ND Non-Drowsy Allergy, More (2) »