Gelato Perio Maintenance Rinse
Generic Name: stannous fluoride
Dosage Form: oral concentrate
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Stannous Fluoride 0.63% Concentrate (0.12% w/v fluoride ion).
Anticavitiy, antigingivitis, antihypersensitivity mouthrinse
Indications and Usage:
Aids in the prevention of dental decay. Helps prevent gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria. Increases protection against painful tooth sensitivity. This product must be used under the supervision of a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If more than is used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use until diluted.
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate tooth-brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Do not use before mixing with water. Use immediately after preparing the rinse.
- Remove cap and replace with pump.
- Roate spout counter clockwise to extend.
- Depress pump twice into cup provided (1/8oz). Add water to line (1oz) on cup. Mix well.
- Vigorously swish rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in the use of this product (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
Flavor, Glycerin, Methyl paraben, Propyl paraben and Sodium Saccharin.
Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
|Gelato Perio Maintenance Rinse
stannous fluoride concentrate
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (078654194)|
|Registrant - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc (014769301)|
|Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc||078654194||manufacture(68400-206), label(68400-206)|
More about fluoride topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products
- Denti-Care Denti-Foam Topical Sodium Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Fluoride Foam (FDA)
- Sodium Fluoride Dental Rinse (FDA)
- Stannous Fluoride Oral Rinse (FDA)
- Fluoride (Wolters Kluwer)