Gelato APF Gel
Generic Name: sodium fluoride
Dosage Form: dental gel
Medically reviewed on February 1, 2018
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
- A stable thixotropic fluoride treatment gel used to prevent dental decay.
- For professional office use only. This product is not intended for home or unsupervised consumer use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantites greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Read directions carefully before using.
Shake well before use. This is a one minute or four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment two times a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray, one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for one minute (80% effectiveness) or four minutes (100% effectiveness).
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xantham Gum, Xylitol
- Store at controlled room temperature 59-86 F (15-30 C)
- Protect from freezing
|Gelato APF Gel BUBBLE GUM 16OZ
apf gel gel
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (078654194)|
|Registrant - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (014769301)|
|Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.||078654194||manufacture(68400-109), label(68400-109)|
More about Gelato APF Gel (fluoride topical)
- Gelato APF Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products