Dual Action Complete
Generic Name: famotidine, calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide
Dosage Form: tablet, chewable
Kroger Co. Dual Action Complete Chewable Tablets Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Famotidine 10 mg
Calcium carbonate 800 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg
relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 65 mg
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 2.2 mg per tablet
- read the directions and warnings before use
- read the bottle label. It contains important information.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture
aspartame, dextrates, flavor, glyceryl monostearate, lactose anhydrous, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyacrylate dispersion, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, red iron oxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredients of Pepcid® Complete *see back panel
Famotidine 10 mg/Calcium Carbonate 800 mg/Magnesium Hydroxide 165 mg Tablets
Acid Reducer & Antacid
Just One Tablet!
Relieves Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
Dual Action Complete Chewable Tablets Label
|Dual Action Complete
famotidine, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|
More about Dual Action Complete (calcium carbonate / famotidine / magnesium hydroxide)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: H2 antagonists