Doloracin/L with Lidocaine
Generic Name: methyl salicylate menthol capsaicin lidocaine
Dosage Form: cream
Medically reviewed on May 1, 2018
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
METHYL SALICYLATE 20%
USES: FOR THE TEMPORARY RELIEF OF MINOR ACHES AND PAINS OF MUSCLES AND JOINTS ASSOCIATED WITH ARTHRITIS, SIMPLE BACKACHE, STRAINS, SPRAINS, MUSCLE SORENESS AND STIFFNESS.
Directions: Use only as directed. Prior to first use, test skin sensitivity by applying a small amount. Apply and massage directly to affected area. Do not use more than 4 times a day. Thoroughly wash hands after application.
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cypress Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Green 3 (CI# 42053), Hypromellose, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-60, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Water.
OTHER INFORMATION: STORE BELOW 90°F/32°C
QUESTIONS? 888 907-2833
IF CONDITION WORSENS, OR IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST FOR MORE THAN 7 DAYS OR CLEAR UP AND OCCUR AGAIN WITHIN A FEW DAYS, DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND CONSULT A DOCTOR.
IF PREGNANT OR NURSING ASK A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES
- DO NOT USE WITH HEATING DEVICES OR PADS
- DO NOT BANDAGE TIGHTLYIF SWALLOWED, CALL POISON CONTROL
- IF CONTACT DOES OCCUR WITH EYES, RINSE WITH COLD WATER AND CALL A DOCTOR.
DO NOT USE:
- ON WOUNDS OR DAMAGED SKIN.
- CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD, CONSULT A DOCTOR.
- IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT.
|DOLORACIN/L WITH LIDOCAINE
methyl salicylate menthol capsaicin lidocaine cream
|Labeler - Two Hip Consulting, LLC (965352896)|
|Registrant - Two Hip Consulting, LLC (965352896)|
More about capsaicin/lidocaine/menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Capsaicin/lidocaine/menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical anesthetics