Generic Name: pyrantel pamoate and praziquantel chewable tablets
Dosage Form: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Broad Spectrum De-Wormer
D-Worm™ Combo Flavored Chewables
Package contents: Blisters of 2 or 12 chewables
Active Ingredients (in each chewable)
Pyrantel Pamoate (30 mg) and Praziquantel (30 mg)
De-wormer for Small Dogs and Puppies Only (6.0 to 25 pounds)
For the treatment and control of
- Roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, and Uncinaria stenocephala)
- Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis)
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. To obtain product information, including a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), call 800-234-2269.
When Using This Product:
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
- Do not de-worm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult a veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness.
- D-Worm™ Combo Flavored Chewables are safe for use in puppies 12 weeks or older and adult dogs. Safety in breeding dogs and pregnant bitches has not been tested.
You May Notice
Vomiting, loose stools (with or without blood) and decreased activity following treatment. If you notice these signs, contact a veterinarian.
Each flavored chewable contains 30 mg of pyrantel pamoate and 30 mg of praziquantel. The dose for each drug is 2.27 mg per pound of body weight (5 mg/kg). Please refer to the following dosing table for help finding the right dose for your dog.
|Dog Weight||Number of Chewables|
|6.0 to 12.0 pounds||1|
|12.1 to 25 pounds||2|
|More than 25 pounds||Use the 114 mg size|
- You should weigh your dog to make sure you are giving the right dose.
- D-Worm™ Combo Flavored Chewables are palatable if offered by hand. If your dog does not voluntarily eat the chewable, you can hide the chewable in a small amount of food or place it in the back of the dog's mouth for forced swallowing.
- Make sure that the dog eats the complete dose.
- Watch the dog for a few minutes after dosing to make sure the chewable is not rejected.
Recommended De-Worming Schedule
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. De-worming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog.
Re-treatment of your dog may be necessary as determined by laboratory fecal examination and/or if your dog is living where re-infections are likely to occur. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis and prevention of re-infection. In case of re-infection with tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum), consult your veterinarian for advice on how to remove fleas from the dog and the environment.
Store at controlled room temperature of 59-86°F (15-30°C).
To report a suspected adverse reaction, call: 800-234-2269.
In case of an Emergency: call 800-234-2269.
Non-Emergency call: 800-234-2269.
If you have questions or comments about this product, please write:
Farnam Companies, Inc., PO Box 34820, Phoenix, AZ 85067-4820.
Farnam Pet Products, A Division of Farnam Companies, Inc.
Visit us at www.farnampet.com
Made in the USA
NADA 141-261, Approved by FDA.
©2009 Farnam Companies, Inc.
D-Worm is a trademark of Farnam Companies, Inc.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 mg Tablet Carton
Broad Spectrum De-Wormer
FOR PUPPIES & SMALL DOGS 6 lbs. to 25 lbs.
For the treatment and control of:
• Toxocara canis • Toxascaris leonina
• Ancylostoma caninum
• Ancylostoma braziliense • Uncinaria stenocephala
• Dipylidium caninum • Taenia pisiformis
in dogs and puppies.
Active ingredient: Each flavored chewable contains
30 mg pyrantel pamoate and 30 mg praziquantel.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR USE ONLY AS DIRECTED ON PACKAGE INSERT AND BACK PANEL.
NADA# 141-261, Approved by FDA
Net Contents: 2 Flavored Tablets
pyrantel pamoate and praziquantel tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Farnam Companies, Inc. (008399933)|
|Registrant - Virbac AH, Inc. (131568396)|