Generic Name: cetirizine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Dosage Form: tablet, extended release
Rite Aid Corporation Cetiri-D Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each extended release tablet)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, yellow iron oxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the Active Ingredients of Zyrtec-D®
Original Prescription Strength
Cetirizine Hydrochloride and
Extended Release Tablets
5 mg/120 mg
Allergy & Congestion
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
12 Hour Relief Of
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose
cetirizine hcl, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|