Care One Sleep Aid
Generic Name: doxylamine succinate
Dosage Form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 1, 2018.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
- helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not give
to children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other drugs
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
- retain in carton until time of use
- see carton end panel for lot number and expiration date
dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Unisom® SleepTabs®
Fall Asleep Fast!
Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 25 mg
Safe, Proven Effective.
Just One Tablet Per Dose
Sleep Aid Tablets Carton
|Care One Sleep Aid
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)|
More about Care One Sleep Aid (doxylamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics