Auro Ear Wax Remover
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 24, 2020.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5% in anhydrous glycerin
Earwax removal aid
for occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive earwax
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
FOR EAR USE ONLY
Do not use for more than 4 days
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- had ear surgery
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive earwax remains after use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older
- tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- recap tube after each use
- store at room temperature
- keep carton for full drug facts
disodium EDTA, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, methyl salicylate, propylene glycol, purified water
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 22mL Carton
CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 6.5%
in anhydrous glycerin
SAFE ■ FAST ■ EFFECTIVE
when used as directed
0.75 fl oz. (22mL)
|Auro Ear Wax Remover
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|