Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 22, 2021.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.
INDICATIONS: For use as an aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia.
DIRECTIONS: Administer orally.
Cattle, Horses: 5 - 60 gm
Calves, Foals: 0.5 - 6.0 gm
Sheep, Swine: 1 - 3 gm
Poultry: 0.15% Level in Ration
CONTENTS: Each Pound Contains: Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) ... 1 lb.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE NOT ABOVE 30Oc (86OF)
TAKE TIME OBSERVE LABEL DIRECTIONS
|Labeler - Sparhawk Laboratories, Inc. (958829558)|
Frequently asked questions
- What's the difference between aspirin and ibuprofen?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- Can you take ibuprofen with Excedrin Migraine?
- Aspirin Overdose: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Emergency Treatment
More about aspirin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 41 Reviews
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Other brands