Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 22, 2020.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Menthol.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- or a rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult Physician for children under 12.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children under 12 years, consult physician before use
- How to apply:
Clean and dry affected area
Cut open pouch and remove patch
Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
Wash hands with soap after applying patch
Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Water, Glycerine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyscorbate 80, Aloe Barbadesis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, EDTA Disodium salt, Diaxolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Iodoproynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben.
Package Label - Ameripatch (69418-003-15)
menthol and capsaicin patch
|Labeler - Meds Direct Rx, Inc. (064053428)|
|Foshan Aqua Gel Biotech Co. Ltd||529128763||manufacture(69418-003)|