Allergy Relief Tablets
Generic Name: loratadine
Dosage Form: tablet
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose • itchy, watery eyes • sneezing • itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Pregnancy or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal with “sealed for your protection” is open or torn (for bottle carton only)
- safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted blister unit is open or torn (for blister carton only)
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) (see USP Controlled Room Temperature)
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Distributed by Target Corp.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
copyright 2009 Target Brands, Inc.
All Rights Persevered
|ALLERGY RELIEF MEDICATION
|Labeler - Target Brands, Inc. (006961700)|
More about Allergy Relief Tablets (loratadine)
- Equaline Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Equaline Allergy Relief Non-Drowsy (FDA)
- Formucare Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Good Neighbor Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Healthy Accents Allergy Relief (FDA)
- More (5) »
- Other brands: Claritin, Alavert, Children's Allergy Relief 24 Hour, Dimetapp Children's ND Non-Drowsy Allergy, More (2) »