Videx Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Videx (didanosine) is a member of the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) drug class and is commonly used for HIV Infection and Nonoccupational Exposure.
This Videx price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Videx oral powder for reconstitution (10 mg/mL) is around $125 for a supply of 200 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Videx is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Videx availability.
Oral Powder For Reconstitution
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Videx Coupons and Rebates
Videx offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Videx
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Videx (didanosine)
Provider: Good Days Program
- Must have insurance
- At or below 500% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident with a Social Security Number.
- Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly.
- Videx (didanosine)
- Videx EC (didanosine)
More about Videx (didanosine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- FDA Alerts (2)