Risperdal Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Risperdal (risperidone) is a member of the atypical antipsychotics drug class and is commonly used for Asperger Syndrome, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, and others.
This Risperdal price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Risperdal oral solution (1 mg/mL) is around $383 for a supply of 30 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Risperdal is available, see risperidone prices.
|60||$17.41 – $22.08||$1,044.47 – $1,325.07|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Risperdal Coupons and Rebates
Risperdal offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Risperdal Consta Instant Savings Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may save an annual maximum of $5,500 or up to 26 redemptions per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 888-535-2850.
|Applies to:||Risperdal Consta|
|Number of uses:||26 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Risperdal
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Risperdal (risperidone)
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Risperdal Consta (risperidone) Injection
More about Risperdal (risperidone)
- Risperdal Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 146 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Risperdal (Risperidone Oral Solution)
- Risperdal (Risperidone Tablets)
- Risperdal (Advanced Reading)