MOSCO by Medtech Products Inc.
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 150mg in 1mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-309
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 17.6%
Callus & corn remover
For removal of calluses and corns
For external use only
- Extremely flammable
- Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid smoking during use and until product has dried.
- Cap bottle tightly after each use and store at room temperature away from heat.
- Avoid inhaling vapors.
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is reddened or infected
- poor blood circulation
- if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
if discomfort persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Wash affected area
- Dry thoroughly
- Apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each callus and corn
- Let dry
- Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (or until callus or corn is removed)
- You may soak callus or corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist removal.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|