Isopropyl Alcohol 91 Percent by Humco Holding Group, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 910mg in 1mL
Labeler: Humco Holding Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 0395-9119
Isopropyl Alcohol 91% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes.
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week
If condition persists or gets worse.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first.
- store at controlled room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
|ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91 PERCENT
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||analysis(0395-9119), manufacture(0395-9119), pack(0395-9119), label(0395-9119)|