MOSCO by Medtech Products Inc.
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 4mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-310
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 40%
For the removal of corns
For external use only
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
if discomfort persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry thoroughly
- remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from center of pad
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat
lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber
salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.