Tears Naturale II Polyquad by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 10, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Hypromellose 2910 (4000 Mpa.s) 3mg in 1mL, Dextran 70 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-5040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Dextran 70 0.1%||Lubricant|
|Hypromellose 2910 0.3%||Lubricant|
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at room temperature
POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001%, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate and sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
|TEARS NATURALE II POLYQUAD
dextran 70, hypromellose 2910 solution
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Research, Ltd.||007672236||manufacture(0065-5040)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.