Comfortcaine by QS Key West Aloe, LLC
Medically reviewed on March 27, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 40mg in 1g
Labeler: QS Key West Aloe, LLC
NDC Code: 65008-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 4%
• For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor burns, sunburn, scrapes, or minor skin irritations.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
• If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
• If accidentally ingested contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
• Adults and children 2 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Water, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1
• Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
lidocaine hcl gel
|Labeler - QS Key West Aloe, LLC (969600555)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.