SODIUM BICARBONATE by Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 650mg
Labeler: Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC
NDC Code: 43353-162
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Sodium bicarbonate 10 gr (650 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if symptons last more than 2 weeks
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek advise of a health professional before using this product.
- Adults 60years of age and over - 1-2 tablets every 4 hours. Not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- Adults under 60 years- 1-4 tablets every4 hours. Not more than 24 tablets in 24 hours
- Dissolve tabelt completely in water before drinking.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. Not recommended for children.
- each tablet contains: sodium 178 mg
- store at room temperature 15 °- 30 °C (59 °- 86 °F).
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
call 804-270-4498, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
Please reference the How Supplied section listed above for a description of individual tablets. This drug product has been received by Aphena Pharma - TN in a manufacturer or distributor packaged configuration and repackaged in full compliance with all applicable cGMP regulations. The package configurations available from Aphena are listed below:
Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature. Dispense in a tight light-resistant container as defined by USP. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
sodium bicarbonate tablet
|Labeler - Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC (128385585)|
|Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC||128385585||REPACK(43353-162)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.